untitled song number two untitled song number two

Awesome

I really enjoyed that, i loved the instrumental vocals! and the interesting use of percussion. The melodies were also very creative and the mix was good if not a tad washy.

Good stuff!

soeasymusic responds:

Thanks!!
means alot to me :D

haphazhard haphazhard

awesome sauce

this is some serious ass kickin crotch lickin stuff.

Dj Karma - Let us Fly Dj Karma - Let us Fly

awesom

awsome you could have broken up the main section a bit more though by like, i dont know, changing the beat or seomthing

Solar City Solar City

nice bassline

wow this is great, it keeps a theme going most all the way through and the synths do sound nice.

tankbusta responds:

thank you samakor !!
do check my account for new stuff, should be coming soon
ill check your music out as well !!

^_^

Hypersonic! Hypersonic!

is!

is pretty cool! really liked the feel, sounds like it should be in some sort of free roaming happy game

Just Like You (City Edit) Just Like You (City Edit)

and mudkips

i like warping bassline

Prince Beli & BUggAT Prince Beli & BUggAT

wew

lol awesome

Speedin(remade) Speedin(remade)

witha

with a slower beat like this, i think you should add more reverb to the snare/clap and mabye make it a tad less loud some of the melodys were really cool but they didnt really stand out. mabye use some sharper instruments
i liekd it ;) check out somof my stuffs

STRATA SYNTH STRATA SYNTH

wew

pretty cool, i liked it a lot more around 2 minutes when you starts using more melodic patterns. i think you should loop slightly less and have more of that sort of thing.

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

pwnagemasta

yeah this owns. it owns because you use different sounds in the drumbeat but the bass and snare to get the jungle feel, and unlike so many other people u use a BASSLINE, which changes and slides. which is great. love teh breakdowns also.